Page 1 of 1

Can not see stats for Party

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:27 pm
by Lastan
I am using v1.19.6 beta Ace Hud and I have configures everything correctly but can not get stats to show up in Ace Hud or on the taable. What can be wrong?

Re: Can not see stats for Party

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:07 pm
by WhiteRider
Have you been through the PAH Support Wizard?
Do you have hands being imported into PT2 correctly?
Do you see the tables listed in the main PAH window?

Re: Can not see stats for Party

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:17 pm
by Lastan
I have it set up correctly but I do not see tables in the main PAHUD window.

Re: Can not see stats for Party

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:02 pm
by WhiteRider
Do you have PAH configured to the correct hand history folder? Options -> Preferences -> Party Poker.

Enable logging, reproduce the problem on a single table and play 30+ hands, and send the PAHud.log file via the Support system so that we can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue.
Tutorial: How to Create a Log File

Re: Can not see stats for Party

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:30 pm
by mkmk
Lastan wrote:I am using v1.19.6 beta Ace Hud and I have configures everything correctly but can not get stats to show up in Ace Hud or on the taable. What can be wrong?


+1

Re: Can not see stats for Party

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:22 am
by WhiteRider
Do I really have to ask you the same questions?
Please give us something to work on...