Database Error on Import from Microgamming Skin

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Database Error on Import from Microgamming Skin

Postby etotheo » Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:05 pm

I'm having problems importing hands from Microgamming's skin - Eurolinx. I don't know much, but here is a list of what I've done and at the bottom is the error that I get when I try to import hands:
-I've downloaded and installed the latest patch, 2.17.01h.
-I've turned off PokerAce HUD.
-NVidia has always been disabled on my laptop.
And the error that I get is, "!!! Database Error !!! SQLDBCode: 11 ; SQLErrText: Select error: SQLSTATE = S1000
database disk image is malformed (11)"

I've have another questions also. I read in the forum here, that Microgamming uses SLQLite to store the hand histories to my hard drive. When I import hand histories to my database or PostgreSLQ, can I reset the clients database and not loose the hand history info already written? Does this make sense?

I've only been playing at Eurolinx for a couple of weeks now, so the amount of hands I have in my database is a fraction of the hands compared to other sites that I've played on.
etotheo
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:00 pm

Re: Database Error on Import from Microgamming Skin

Postby etotheo » Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:09 pm

I should also note that importing worked fine before the software update that Eurolinx did. Since the update, is when I stated having problems.

Thanks in advance.
etotheo
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:00 pm

Re: Database Error on Import from Microgamming Skin

Postby ptrack mike » Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:32 pm

ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest