Import Tournament summeries from Party Poker

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Import Tournament summeries from Party Poker

Postby foldKK » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:32 am

I am a new user of PT (and PAHUD).
So far I have played 2 sit and go tournaments at party poker - finished 6th and 3rd.
I have succesfully imported handhistiries from both tournaments (both during play and by importing the file e-mailed after the tournement).

My problem is that I can only see "The amount won" in the tournament I finished 3rd.
Under the players that finished 1-3 in the tournament I finished 6th have won $0 even though I know otherwise.
I get no errors when importing hh/tourney summeries.....

Any help ?
Best regards
Heidi
foldKK
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:24 am

Re: Import Tournament summeries from Party Poker

Postby ptrack mike » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:41 am

On the summary for the tournament where you finished 6th, does it show the players who finished 1-3 and how much they won? If not then you'll have to enter this manually on the File > Tournament Summary Manual Entry window for Party tourneys.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: Import Tournament summeries from Party Poker

Postby foldKK » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:29 am

Thanks for answering....
Yes - it gives the same information as the tourney where I finished 3rd.
See below - I have changed the actual amounts with XXX.

Summary
----------
Played on : 19 March 2008 02:19 PM
On Table : Speed #1330853
Game Type : Texas Holdem
Buy-In : $XX
Fee : $X
You finished in position 6
1st place - JJoker22 - $XXX
2nd place - ricorom - $XXX
3rd place - mackepe - $XXX
foldKK
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:24 am

Re: Import Tournament summeries from Party Poker

Postby ptrack pat » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:32 am

Are you using the 2.17.01g patch? If not, get that patch (MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THE PATCH INSTALL, the second link on this page, and NOT the full version:
http://www.pokertracker3.com/products/PTH/download.php
and then try to reimport the tournament summary from email.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Import Tournament summeries from Party Poker

Postby foldKK » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:43 am

I will try that.
I had the 2.16.03 version.
But I still find it strange that it worked for 1 of the files.....

Heidi
foldKK
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:24 am

Re: Import Tournament summeries from Party Poker

Postby foldKK » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:46 am

It works :)
Thank you so much moderator ;-)

Cheers !
foldKK
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:24 am


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests