HH from Bossmedia

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

HH from Bossmedia

Postby Broodjebal » Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:54 pm

Hi

I'm having some trouble with uploading my HH from Bossmedia. After an update, about 2 weeks ago, my HH is stored in a new directory; my documents and settings.

The problem is that PokerTracker can't find this map. I've made sure that all hiden maps are revealed but the program is still nog capable of finding the HH.

[ img ]

As you can see, the map Bossmedia, in which the HH is stored, cannot be found. Should I turn myself to Bossmedia for this problem, or can it be fixed?

Thanks in advance!
Broodjebal
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:42 pm

Re: HH from Bossmedia

Postby ptrack mike » Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:08 pm

ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests