PT will not open

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

PT will not open

Postby navtones » Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:07 pm

I was having problems with my poker hud and i download this link Beta Release v1.19.6 and now i can not open pt. I use vista and i play on FTP. When i click on pt it asks me if i want to allow program and i click allow and then nothing happens. Please help.
PS I am a retard when it comes to computers so bare with me please.
navtones
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:06 pm

Re: PT will not open

Postby ptrack mike » Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:36 pm

It should ask you to Allow so that's normal since you are running as administrator as you should be.

Restart your PC and run PT first. Does that work? If not, download and reinstall the program to see if that helps:
http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PTH/download.php
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests