Downloaded patch..now my "trial" time is over????

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Downloaded patch..now my "trial" time is over????

Postby pokerdemic » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:10 am

I bought and paid for PT2 about 6 months ago. Two days ago it said I needed patch. So I downloaded it and installed it.

Now, when I try to open it, it says that I need a key and my "trial" period has ended.

Please to help?
pokerdemic
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:07 am

Re: Downloaded patch..now my "trial" time is over????

Postby ptrack pat » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:50 am

Use the support system to send me the new product ID from the Help/About Poker Tracker window
http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/?cat_id=4

Include your name and the email used to purchase the program. I have no record of this email used for the forum.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Downloaded patch..now my "trial" time is over????

Postby Nospin » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:59 am

I can't enter to PT from warning window (Vista).
I have to reinstall PT and now it's works again but what should I do if it appear again?
Can I send product ID to you now or I have to wait this warning message?
Nospin
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:52 am

Re: Downloaded patch..now my "trial" time is over????

Postby ptrack pat » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:57 am

If the program is unregistered then you need to send me the new product ID. If you are registered then you don't have to.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests