microgaming new software not compatible with PT2?

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

microgaming new software not compatible with PT2?

Postby emilpt3 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:03 pm

Microgaming recently changed it software. Did they also change the hand histoiry format?

I cannot import hands into Pokertracker 2 anymore. I have the xxx.g patch.

The program gives an error message, cannot get game number of tournament hand ### although I only played cash games.

Anyone else hasve this problem?

Is there a solution, or do I just have to wait until Pt3 supports this site?

Thanks
Emil
emilpt3
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:47 pm

Re: microgaming new software not compatible with PT2?

Postby ptrack pat » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:24 pm

Install the latest PATCH, version 2.17.02
http://www.pokertracker3.com/products/PTH/download.php
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests