Page 1 of 1

Problem observer hand on IPoker

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:01 pm
by LeJohn54
Sorry if the question has already been posted, but I did not found anything on the subject..

I just downloaded IPoker and want to datamine a bit with eyepoker
I've played couple hands on the site and PT is importing it, without problem.

When I want to datamine, PT seems not to see any hand when I'm observer, so I can't datamine..

Pat, can you help me plz?

(Sry for my english, i'm doing my best :) )

Re: Problem observer hand on IPoker

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:03 pm
by ptrack pat
You need to be using that other program to get the observed hand history files and you need to be pointing the iPoker auto-import window to the folder where EyePoker is saving the files to so that PT can import them.

Re: Problem observer hand on IPoker

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:16 pm
by LeJohn54
Ok I got it.

Thanks a lot you'r the best :D