Can I delete a session?

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Can I delete a session?

Postby lucky_scrote » Fri May 16, 2008 7:05 am

Basically, I hit and ran a table as i doubled up (lol). Unfortunately handgrabber didn't catch the hand as I left slightly too early. I was about level on the session but my PT is showing -$5k because of the one hand I missed.

I have tried creating a fake HH but that did not work.

Is it possible to delete this session from my PT db?
lucky_scrote
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:26 am

Re: Can I delete a session?

Postby ptrack pat » Fri May 16, 2008 8:42 am

Utilities > Database Maintenance and Options window.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Can I delete a session?

Postby lucky_scrote » Fri May 16, 2008 12:56 pm

tyvm, that was easy lol
lucky_scrote
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:26 am


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests