Auto-import problem @ ongame

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Auto-import problem @ ongame

Postby Interpol » Fri May 16, 2008 8:45 am

Hi,

So I can't get PT2 (v 2.16.03d) to work at ongame. It works 100% on Stars and everywhere else I've played, so I assume I am doing everything correctly. I have created a new database, deleted the old one, and the file path is pointing at the right file. So anyway, the error message I'm getting when auto-importing is

Unable to get the game number(2)...P4-66765808-95

So it reads the hands correctly, but when it's trying to import them it says Import finished with errors, please check the utilities/error log/maintenance... etc, and the above is the only message I'm getting from there. It has yet to import a single hand.

I read the getting started guide for Ongame, and there is a part that says the following:

"The file that PokerRoom uses is a SQLite database file. For Poker Tracker to be able to read the file, you must download and install the SQLite ODBC (Open Data Base Connectivity) drivers from the Poker Tracker web site -> SQLite ODBC driver is here"

However, when I follow the link, I get this:

This Page Could Not Be Found
The file you requested could not be found.

Could this be the problem?
Interpol
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 8:38 am

Re: Auto-import problem @ ongame

Postby ptrack pat » Fri May 16, 2008 10:46 am

Install the latest PATCH, version 2.17.02 from this link (MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THE PATCH INSTALL, the second link on this page, and NOT the full version:
http://www.pokertracker3.com/products/PTH/download.php
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest