PT2 no longer working

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

PT2 no longer working

Postby dregal » Sun May 18, 2008 6:29 pm

Scanned the forums but couldn't find a post on this. I forgot to re-register my PT in the 30 day window after the last update and now it will not open. How can I correct this?
dregal
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:22 pm

Re: PT2 no longer working

Postby ptrack pat » Sun May 18, 2008 7:19 pm

Does it give you a message that the trial version has expired? If so, click the Enter Key button and use the new support system to send me the hardware fingerprint shown on the next window
click here to send via support system -->> http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/?cat_id=4
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: PT2 no longer working

Postby dregal » Sun May 18, 2008 7:38 pm

Thanks. I sent an email with the fingerprint to support.
dregal
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:22 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest