Problem with Poker Tracker and PAHUD

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Problem with Poker Tracker and PAHUD

Postby Fanatical » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:31 am

Hi,

My tracker doesn't seem to be obtaining accurate information from my hand histories. It will record a negitive rake amount, incorrect amount win/loss amount, no PFR stats etc. This problem began occuring a couple days ago and hasn't been a problem for 100,000+ hands.

Secondly, stats are not being populated to my PAHUD which is causing me to have to close and open it again. This happens very frequently. (Let me no if you want me to post in the PAHUD section)

I play on the ipoker network.

If you could please let me no how to fix this problem including how to backup my database properly. I am using MS Access as my backend.

Thanks,

Fan
Fanatical
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:24 am

Re: Problem with Poker Tracker and PAHUD

Postby ptrack pat » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:42 pm

ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Problem with Poker Tracker and PAHUD

Postby Fanatical » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:27 pm

ptrack pat wrote:see here
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2899


I followed the instructions and now I have no PFR showing at all. It shows "---" for the stat. The error dialog box has several errors displaying including:

No winner found for game #1009601563.
of_GetHandPreFlop (2) - unknown action for game #1009601835 (FULLL10: Bet $2.00)

Auto import hand histories shows the following:

Import Finished With Errors - The import finished but there were errors. Open the Utilities/Error Log Display/Maintenance window to see the
errors - 476 file(s) read - 7,875 new hand(s) were imported.

What do I do to import the hands correctly? I moved them out of the processed folder back into the titan folder and forced import? Is there anyway to fix this error? Please do not tell me I need to start a new database.
Fanatical
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:24 am

Re: Problem with Poker Tracker and PAHUD

Postby ptrack pat » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:42 pm

I followed the instructions and now I have no PFR showing at all. It shows "---" for the stat. The error dialog box has several errors displaying including:


Where are you seeing this? In Poker Tracker or PokerAce? If it's PokerAce, you need to post this issue in the PokerAce forum.

No winner found for game #1009601563.
of_GetHandPreFlop (2) - unknown action for game #1009601835 (FULLL10: Bet $2.00)

Auto import hand histories shows the following:

Import Finished With Errors - The import finished but there were errors. Open the Utilities/Error Log Display/Maintenance window to see the
errors - 476 file(s) read - 7,875 new hand(s) were imported.


It reloaded almost 8000 hands. If you got errors with any of them like the one you listed above then the problem is with the hand history files not being formatted correctly which is why PT can't load them. How many errors like this are there?
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Problem with Poker Tracker and PAHUD

Postby Fanatical » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:47 pm

ptrack pat wrote:
I followed the instructions and now I have no PFR showing at all. It shows "---" for the stat. The error dialog box has several errors displaying including:


Where are you seeing this? In Poker Tracker or PokerAce? If it's PokerAce, you need to post this issue in the PokerAce forum.

I am seeing this in Poker Tracker under the PFR column. It also has the wrong net balance displayed.

No winner found for game #1009601563.
of_GetHandPreFlop (2) - unknown action for game #1009601835 (FULLL10: Bet $2.00)

Auto import hand histories shows the following:

Import Finished With Errors - The import finished but there were errors. Open the Utilities/Error Log Display/Maintenance window to see the
errors - 476 file(s) read - 7,875 new hand(s) were imported.


It reloaded almost 8000 hands. If you got errors with any of them like the one you listed above then the problem is with the hand history files not being formatted correctly which is why PT can't load them. How many errors like this are there?


There are 43 errors displayed. After I repeated the process this message was displayed: Import Finished With Errors - The import finished but there were errors. Open the Utilities/Error Log Display/Maintenance window to see the errors - 476 file(s) read - 0 new hand(s) were imported.

What am I doing wrong?
Fanatical
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:24 am

Re: Problem with Poker Tracker and PAHUD

Postby ptrack pat » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:02 pm

You aren't doing anything wrong. As I said, these errors are caused by the hand histories not being formatted correctly by the poker site, possibly because of disconnects or whatever, this isn't a PT issue. Trying to reimport these 400+ files isn't going to get it to import these other 43 hands that didn't import the first time.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests