Purge Specific tournaments

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Purge Specific tournaments

Postby tacticaltal » Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:13 am

I want to delete tournaments in which one specific player played. Somehow, when I upload hand histories, the tournaments and games in which my girlfriend played are added, and they, of course, exaggerate my overall stats. I don't know how this happened, but al of her HHs are going into my HH folder (we use different accounts on XP).

Anyway, how can I delete ONLY those pertaining to her games? Please note that I tried to use the "Database Maintenance And Options" utility, selecting the "Purge Tourney Hands/Summaries" tab and then the "Advanced Purge" tab, and then selecting the "Observed Tourneys Only" field under her name. This caused me to lose all of the files, including my own, which I had to reenter. Of course, some of her tourneys are back.
tacticaltal
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:31 pm

Re: Purge Specific tournaments

Postby ptrack mike » Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:53 am

The only way I can think of is to open the manual entry window on the File menu for the site where she plays tournaments and go through them removing the ones she played in.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest