Tournament Summaries Pre-2004

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Tournament Summaries Pre-2004

Postby jmflu » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:40 am

I am trying to get summaries for my complete stars HH database and I have a lot of old tournaments that I have tried to auto request from pokerstars and when the auto request tries it, it says invalid tournament number please check again later.

Am I right in thinking they just didnt have summaries back then? Do you know how 'new' a tournament has to be to be on there? and lastly, is there any way you can think of to get these results entered without manually doing it because manual entry is a somewhat painful process especially for a lot of tournaments.

thx
jmflu
 
Posts: 318
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:31 pm

Re: Tournament Summaries Pre-2004

Postby ptrack pat » Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:34 pm

I have no idea how long PokerStars keeps the summaries for. You are going to need to contact their support about this and see if they can send the summaries for the tournaments you need.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests