New Ladbrokes Client

Any support related posts should go here.

Re: New Ladbrokes Client

Postby ptrack pat » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:20 am

This format is completely different that what PT is expecting. It's not a simple change either to get it into the right format either, numerous changes would have to be made to the text of each hand.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: New Ladbrokes Client

Postby Riverat » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:25 pm

I have just installed Pokertracker v2.17.02 since I reinstalled windows. It was working properly importing ring hands on the new client before I reinstalled Windows but now I get this message trying importing hans on Ladbrokes:

Error #1
Date written: 07/22/2008 12:11:19 AM - From/Version: AutoPRIMA (2.17.02)
File name: c:\program\poker tracker v2\PRIMA_HH_78_20080722_000836.txt
Error Msg: Unable to get the tournament ID for tourney game number 1019248902...2.00 Ing. gr. - Tournament) Real Money


I am not playing tournaments and have tried reinstalling pokertracker.

Any ideas ?
Riverat
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:57 pm

Re: New Ladbrokes Client

Postby ptrack pat » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:18 pm

Riverat wrote:I have just installed Pokertracker v2.17.02 since I reinstalled windows. It was working properly importing ring hands on the new client before I reinstalled Windows but now I get this message trying importing hans on Ladbrokes:

Error #1
Date written: 07/22/2008 12:11:19 AM - From/Version: AutoPRIMA (2.17.02)
File name: c:\program\poker tracker v2\PRIMA_HH_78_20080722_000836.txt
Error Msg: Unable to get the tournament ID for tourney game number 1019248902...2.00 Ing. gr. - Tournament) Real Money


I am not playing tournaments and have tried reinstalling pokertracker.

Any ideas ?


You need to uninstall the Ladbrokes software and then reinstall it and select English as the default language when you do.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: New Ladbrokes Client

Postby Riverat » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:38 pm

Worked fine thanks!
Riverat
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:57 pm

Previous

Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests