Page 1 of 1

data base error

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:47 pm
by bluandbrneyes
Hi, I keep getting all of a suddent his afternoon the following: DBCode 1003 error text SQLState+S1093
insert to game ID, Number, Site etc, etc

I also get insert screen name, and all these pop ups long after I stopped play, is there an easy fix?

Re: data base error

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:08 pm
by ptrack pat
See the FAQ, issue #2
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1377

Re: data base error

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:22 pm
by bluandbrneyes
Thanks, but I supposedly switched to "Another option is to convert the database to the PostgreSQL database format that does not have the file size restriction" I already did this last month.

Re: data base error

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:02 pm
by ptrack pat
What is the EXACT error message you are getting then?

Re: data base error

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:22 am
by nosup4U
I am getting this same error all of a sudden. I switched to postgres SQL or whatever early this year with no problem. Now all of a sudden for any hand where I am sitting out at the table, I get the following error:

PT Version: 2.17.02a
Error Date: 08/26/2008 01:59
Database Error: -1003
Error Text: SQLSTATE = S1093
[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Invalid argument.

No changes made to database.

INSERT INTO hand_histories ( game_number, site_id, hand_history, import_date ) VALUES .....etc etc

And then down in the summary right after it lists my player ID and that I'm sitting out, it says:
{ts '2008-08-26 10:27:37'} )
DataObject: d_gr_load_hh
Syntax In Error: INSERT INTO hand_histories ( game_number, site_id, hand_history, import_date )

Thanks,
Mark

Re: data base error

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:23 am
by ptrack pat
That is an Access error, not PostgreSQL. If you converted to PostgresSQL then you didn't do one or more of steps 3-5 in the "After PostgreSQL is installed" section here

http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PT ... InstallSQL

Re: data base error

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:35 am
by nosup4U
ptrack pat wrote:That is an Access error, not PostgreSQL. If you converted to PostgresSQL then you didn't do one or more of steps 3-5 in the "After PostgreSQL is installed" section here

http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PT ... InstallSQL


Doh, I think I found it. I had not switched over the 'Import Observed Hands' to the new postgreSQL db, which I'm guessing is why only the hands where I'm sitting out are bombing out during import and all the others work fine. Haven't tried it yet but I'm fairly sure that was the problem. tyty.

Mark