Page 1 of 1

Troubles w/ exporting notes to Pokerstars

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:47 am
by hochiminh
Hi,

I initially contacted Pokerstars support on this matter, but they sent me to PT support, so here I am.
The problem is that the new version of PS software writes notes to notes.txt file that is located in some sort of a hidden folder.

> >C:\Users\hochiminh\AppData\Local\PokerStars

instead of default:
> >C:\Program Files\Pokerstars

Pokertracker cannot find this "Appdata" folder, when I'm trying to export notes and it asks me where notes.txt is located.

What should I do?

Thanks

Re: Troubles w/ exporting notes to Pokerstars

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:21 am
by ptrack pat
You need to make the folder visible.

XP
==
From your desktop double-click on the "My Computer" icon. On the window that opens, under the Tools menu select "Folder Options". Click on the "View" tab and then check the box that says "Show hidden files and folders" and then click on the "Apply" button. Now you should be able to see this folder when you click the Hand History Folder Location button.

VISTA
=====
right-click on the Start menu and select Explore.
Click on Organize > Folder and Search Options
On the next window, click on the View tab and then check the box that says "Show hidden files and folders" and then click on the "Apply" button.

Re: Troubles w/ exporting notes to Pokerstars

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:44 am
by hochiminh
Seems to work fine, thanks