Backing up PostgreSQL issue

Any support related posts should go here.

Backing up PostgreSQL issue

Postby nosup4U » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:18 pm

When I try to back up my PostgreSQL database, it asks me the file to backup to, which I enter. Then it asks me for the pg_dump.exe file. I've searched my HD and don't have this anywhere. Where can I find it or what am I missing?

Thanks!
Mark
nosup4U
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:46 am

Re: Backing up PostgreSQL issue

Postby ptrack pat » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:32 pm

Did you install PostgreSQL 8.3? If so, then the file should be in the c:\program files\postgresql\8.3\bin folder. Navigate to that folder and select the file.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Backing up PostgreSQL issue

Postby nosup4U » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:16 pm

Thanks. Its there, not sure why it didn't come up when I searched my C drive but oh well.

Thanks again,
Mark
nosup4U
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:46 am


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests