Page 1 of 1

PS Main Lobby Windows Popup

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:45 am
by tacticaltal
(I guess it's when the stats are being retrieved that) both the Main Lobby and the Cashier windows popup in the middle of the game, and I have to manually close them. It's very distracting.

I do have the "close confirmation window" option in Auto Request HH checked, but then it's not really the confirmation window that's opening (it never did). I think that's only for when requesting tournament summaries, which I'm not doing.

I posted this in PAH, and WhiteRider suggested it wasn't HUD doing it, so I'm here ;)

PT2 + PAHUD (free trial)
PokerStars

Re: PS Main Lobby Windows Popup

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:45 am
by ptrack pat
Why are you using the auto-request hand histories option?? I believe I told you in another one of your posts that you need to be using the PokerStars auto-import window to import your Stars hands and not this window. Open the Getting Started link under the Help menu in PT and click the PokerStars link there for directions on how to import the hands from the files PokerStars stores on the hard drive.

Re: PS Main Lobby Windows Popup

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:30 pm
by tacticaltal
yep, that solved it. I don't remember why I thought I had to use the "auto-request hand histories" option. <smacks self>

thanks Pat.