Pokerstars - auto request tournament summaries - invalid ID

Any support related posts should go here.

Pokerstars - auto request tournament summaries - invalid ID

Postby john2008 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:58 am

Hello,

I got following problem with the "auto request tournament summaries" function.

If I mark more then one tournament to be requested, the first one goes well, but from the second request on, the confirmation window from PS does not show up, but there is an information on PS saying "The tournament ID you entered is incorrect. Please check and try again."

if I try again, and mark other ones, the same, first one works well, then failure. So tournaments are not to old or something. They also work, if I request one by one, but not all together.

Does anyone knows about this problem and how to solve?

Thanks in advance
john2008
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:48 am

Re: Pokerstars - auto request tournament summaries - invalid ID

Postby ptrack pat » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:25 am

What email did you use to purchase PT2? It wasn't this one used for the forum.

What version of PT2 are you using?
Are you using Vista?
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Pokerstars - auto request tournament summaries - invalid ID

Postby john2008 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:23 am

Yes, email is different. I just changed to correct one.
My PT2 version is 2.17.03b
My system is Win2000
john2008
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:48 am

Re: Pokerstars - auto request tournament summaries - invalid ID

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:23 am

It works fine for me and nobody else is reporting any issues with this functionality. Make sure you have the latest PokerStars update. If you do have it, I don't know what the issue would be.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests