stars hand history problem

Posted:
Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:53 am
by germany
I have error message after importing poker star hands.
It said:
Unable to get the game date (2)....2008/10/19 8:01:35
The hand history are transported from the orginal folder to another one which i designate.
HOWEVER, 0 hands were imported .
i use postsql database . I can import other sites hand histories.
Re: stars hand history problem

Posted:
Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:07 am
by WhiteRider
Have a look at the sticky topics at the top of this very forum..
Re: stars hand history problem

Posted:
Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:24 am
by ptrack pat
Install the latest PATCH, version 2.17.03d from this link (MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THE PATCH INSTALL, the second link on this page, and NOT the full version:
http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PTH/download.php
Re: stars hand history problem

Posted:
Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:19 pm
by germany
I haved done what you said.
After that , I
forced import in PT , Moved processed files to another folder.
But database errorr occured
DBCODE: 7 Error Text SQLSTATE =42601
Error : unterminated quoted string at or near.......
:shock:
Nevertheless, in the end i got hand histories all imported , is everything ok then ?
Thanks.