Page 1 of 1

Error importing Hollywoodpoker hands

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:29 pm
by Cyonic
I am getting the following error when I attempt to import the hands:
11/02/2008 20:22:16 C:\Program Files\HollywoodPoker\Resources\Databases\PR_HH_20081102_2022161.txt Unable to get the game number(2)...P4-80198810-133 AutoPR (2.16.03d)
Happens with all hands imported from hollywoodpoker.
What to do?

Thanks in advance

Re: Error importing Hollywoodpoker hands

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:54 pm
by ptrack pat
What email was used to purchase PT2? I have no record of the one used for this site.

Re: Error importing Hollywoodpoker hands

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:13 pm
by Cyonic
ptrack pat wrote:What email was used to purchase PT2? I have no record of the one used for this site.

Its probably [email protected]

Its been a while since I purchased PT2 and I changed my email since then.

Re: Error importing Hollywoodpoker hands

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:51 pm
by ptrack pat
Install the latest PATCH, version 2.17.03d from this link (MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THE PATCH INSTALL, the second link on this page, and NOT the full version:
http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PTH/download.php