HELP with conversion Error

Any support related posts should go here.

HELP with conversion Error

Postby jhammond10 » Tue May 20, 2008 6:24 pm

Just bought PT3 and am trying to convert my PT2 Db to a postgresql db so I can import it because I tried to import manually through HH export and it didn't work for everything (like 10k hands didn't come through and a S-load of tourney histories didn't make it).

So I try to run the convert and it makes it all the way through to the last table and I get this error every time.

[ img ]

Error creating index - game_player_idx_01
7 - SQLSTATE=23505
ERROR: could not create unique index
Table contains duplicated values.;
Error while executing the query.


Thanks in advance for the help

Also I couldn't create a regular support ticket, no submit button would show up.
jhammond10
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:23 pm

Re: HELP with conversion Error

Postby ptrack pat » Tue May 20, 2008 8:41 pm

Open the File > Maintain Database Names window and double-click on the database name field for this "ptrack" entry. What is the size and file name that shows in the window that opens?
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: HELP with conversion Error

Postby jhammond10 » Tue May 20, 2008 11:06 pm

1,098,551 kb
jhammond10
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:23 pm

Re: HELP with conversion Error

Postby ptrack pat » Wed May 21, 2008 9:05 am

If you can ZIP that file and FTP it to me I will try to fix the errors. I will PM you with directions.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: HELP with conversion Error

Postby jhammond10 » Wed May 21, 2008 8:16 pm

K it's there
jhammond10
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:23 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests