Page 1 of 1

PT2 failing to move processed files out of HH file

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:33 pm
by tripp789
I am getting warnings that files remain in the HH file and that I need to check the proper box. The box is checked and the path is correct. The only way to clear it is manually or using PT3 which will empty it. Seems like the files remaining are all summary.txt files.

I have checked, unchecked, restarted, etc, but still occurring. I'm having SEVERE speed issues with PT3 and am not using it at this time, so I need PT2!

Re: PT2 failing to move processed files out of HH file

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:46 pm
by ptrack pat
You need to manually move the summary files, PT2 doesn't move them.

Re: PT2 failing to move processed files out of HH file

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:16 am
by tripp789
And when did this start happening? Ive used PT# for at least a couple of years and this just started.

Re: PT2 failing to move processed files out of HH file

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:27 am
by ptrack pat
When Full Tilt started saving the summary files a month or so ago that they never used to save before.