ipoker HH export problem

Any support related posts should go here.

ipoker HH export problem

Postby yegon » Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:33 pm

I'm trying to export rebuy ipoker tournaments in PT2 to get them into PT3, the problem is they have a "/" character in their name and PT2 is unable to create a file for them

[ img ]

how should I proceed to export HHs for these types of tournaments?
yegon
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:58 am

Re: ipoker HH export problem

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:38 pm

Please post a screen shot of your Help/About Poker Tracker window for PT2.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: ipoker HH export problem

Postby yegon » Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:22 am

when making the screenshot I noticed I do not have the latest version so I updated using a patch but it did not help

[ img ]
yegon
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:58 am

Re: ipoker HH export problem

Postby ptrack pat » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:36 am

How exactly did you get a registered version of PT2? I have no record of giving you this code (I have no record at all of your name/email address) and you didn't link any PT2 orders to your account when you bought PT3 so you could get a discount, only PokerAce which seems odd since you can't use PokerAce without PT.

So tell me how it is that you have a registered copy of PT2.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: ipoker HH export problem

Postby yegon » Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:39 pm

i do not have PT2 myself, I had the few HH's I have maintained on a friend's computer and now that I have PT3 I wanted to get them out and import them into my database, yeah I know now that I cant use the hud without pt - whish i knew when i bought it
yegon
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:58 am

Re: ipoker HH export problem

Postby ptrack pat » Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:53 pm

Yeah right, I believe that. There is no workaround for this problem, looks like you'll have to find the original hand history files in order to import them to PT3.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests