Page 1 of 1

rake at BBJP tables

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:23 pm
by gurravasa
Hi again!

I have a question about how the rake is displayed in the summary tab. Am I correct when I assume that the amount in the "average pot" column is only calculated from raked hands?

Re: rake at BBJP tables

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:08 pm
by gurravasa
gurravasa wrote:Hi again!

I have a question about how the rake is displayed in the summary tab. Am I correct when I assume that the amount in the "average pot" column is only calculated from raked hands?


Oh and I forget the real question. Does the "total rake" amount include the BBJPC amount?

Re: rake at BBJP tables

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:12 pm
by ptrack pat
Yes on both accounts.

Re: rake at BBJP tables

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:46 pm
by gurravasa
ok thanks!