Problem importing Ongame HH's

Any support related posts should go here.

Problem importing Ongame HH's

Postby jamoz » Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:17 pm

I play at Whitebet and trying to import the database to PT2.

I got the SQLite driver installed and I think everything is setup correctly.

However when trying to import, I get this message:

Database Error - Unable to connect to the database file - C:\Program Files\Whitebet\Resources\Databases\User17978974Statistics072208001547.db.

999 - SQLSTATE = IM002
[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified


Can anyone help? :?
Thanks!
jamoz
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:55 pm

Re: Problem importing Ongame HH's

Postby kablooey » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:01 pm

I'm setting up PT with a friend and we're having the same problem.

Help!
kablooey
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 7:33 pm

Re: Problem importing Ongame HH's

Postby ptrack pat » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:17 pm

If you are using Vista then you need to read this FAQ
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1378
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Problem importing Ongame HH's

Postby jamoz » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:55 am

That helped, thanks! 8-)
I'm new to Vista so didn't know to try that.
jamoz
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:55 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests