Poker Tracker and Poker Ace hud Not working

Any support related posts should go here.

Poker Tracker and Poker Ace hud Not working

Postby number1pp » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:47 pm

Hi support,

I've Had poker tracker and PAHUD for over 2 years now and today both are not working. My pokertracker is not importing hands and the poker ace hud is not identifying any of the tables that I'm at. Does this have anything to do with the poker stars update that occured on Tues July 29th? I have not touched anything with where the hand histories go, but just for the record what needs to be associated with what, meaning "Hand history file location", "Move processed files to the following folder when I close this window" and in poker ace hud does my filter need to be the same as my "Hand history file location" or "Moved processed files to the following folder" location. Also, is there something that I need to do in the pokerstars options? Help with this matter would be much appreciated.

Thanks guys,

-Tyler
number1pp
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:27 pm

Re: Poker Tracker and Poker Ace hud Not working

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:49 pm

That pokerstars update seems to have caused it to 'forget' to run as administrator, and to write hand histiries to file, so you need to re-enable both of these.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Poker Tracker and Poker Ace hud Not working

Postby number1pp » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:58 pm

WhiteRider wrote:That pokerstars update seems to have caused it to 'forget' to run as administrator, and to write hand histiries to file, so you need to re-enable both of these.

how do u go about doing this?
number1pp
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:27 pm

Re: Poker Tracker and Poker Ace hud Not working

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:06 pm

Right click the icon you use to run pokerstars and select properties.
Find the bit about security and there should be an option for run as administrator. (note this is for vista, which I don't have, so I'm not sure exactly where the option is - you can do this for XP too, if your main account isn't an administrator).

Then in pokerstars itself, menu: Options -> Instant Hand History Options, set it to save HH files.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Poker Tracker and Poker Ace hud Not working

Postby number1pp » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:30 pm

WhiteRider wrote:Right click the icon you use to run pokerstars and select properties.
Find the bit about security and there should be an option for run as administrator. (note this is for vista, which I don't have, so I'm not sure exactly where the option is - you can do this for XP too, if your main account isn't an administrator).

Then in pokerstars itself, menu: Options -> Instant Hand History Options, set it to save HH files.


Thanks! its now working :)
number1pp
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:27 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest