bought PT3. How do I enable my copy of PT2?

Any support related posts should go here.

bought PT3. How do I enable my copy of PT2?

Postby jludman » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:49 pm

I bought PT3 6 weeks ago, but I would like to start playing on Bodog again. I believe bodog is only supported on PT2.

I have 2 problems registering my PT2 2.17.02:
- I can't find what my free PT2 code is
- I can't find in PT2 where I would type it in (the most obvious places seem to simply open up this website in my default browser)

cheers,
-highland5
jludman
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:46 pm

Re: bought PT3. How do I enable my copy of PT2?

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:24 pm

You should have received an email with your PT3 code that has a link to request your PT2 code and it provides directions. Click on that link, fill in the form and a code will be emailed to you.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest