Error message when trying to import summaries

Any support related posts should go here.

Error message when trying to import summaries

Postby quaider » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:14 am

I keep getting an error message that the" file contains no omaha hands or unable to determine what poker site this file came from" when I try to import summaries into database.
quaider
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:34 pm

Re: Error message when trying to import summaries

Postby ptrack mike » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:37 pm

What poker site? What version of PTO?
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: Error message when trying to import summaries

Postby quaider » Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:38 pm

Poker stars , PTO version 1.13.01
quaider
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:34 pm

Re: Error message when trying to import summaries

Postby ptrack mike » Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:21 pm

Can you please post one of the summaries so I can see what it looks like?
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: Error message when trying to import summaries

Postby quaider » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:18 pm

Tournament History for Tournament #105322115 requested by coupdegrace
([email protected])

PokerStars Tournament #105322115, Pot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo
Buy-In: $15.00/$1.00
9 players
Total Prize Pool: $135.00
Tournament started - 2008/08/30 - 23:14:44 (ET)
Tournament finished - 2008/08/31 - 00:01:07 (ET)
1: mustbetilt (las vegas), $67.50 (50%)
2: MaXIMotion (NYC), $40.50 (30%)
3: dga.poker (Duluth), $27.00 (20%)
4: 7up Gust (Pacifica),
5: coupdegrace (Oregon ),
6: inTO (Thornhill),
7: KING KONG 49 (deland),
8: cowbama (south amboy),
9: noahzn (Las Vegas),

You finished in 5th place.


If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
quaider
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:34 pm

Re: Error message when trying to import summaries

Postby ptrack mike » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:22 pm

This summary imports fine for me. If you use File > Import Hand Histories / Tournament Summaries to import this file and others do you get the same message?
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: Error message when trying to import summaries

Postby quaider » Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:29 am

Yes I get the same message.
quaider
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:34 pm

Re: Error message when trying to import summaries

Postby ptrack mike » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:43 am

I don't know why it won't import for you and since it does on my side. Reinstall the program and send me a PM with your new product ID. That's a last resort but it's all I can think to do at this point.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: Error message when trying to import summaries

Postby quaider » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:00 pm

Will I lose all my data , if I have to save it how do i do it (computer illiterate) . Also could it be related to my other problem I posted:

Been using pto for about a month when. When I open File>Auto import PS hand hist. I get a message saying 31 hand history files in my hand history folder , this indicates you have not been moving or allowing poker tracker to move..........
I checked the box Move processed files to folder when window closes , Ive always had that checked and I keep getting this message?
quaider
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:34 pm

Re: Error message when trying to import summaries

Postby ptrack mike » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:56 am

Reinstalling won't touch your data. Just make sure you don't uninstall the program.

PTO will only move Omaha files. If you played other game types you will have to move the files manually.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Next

Return to PTO Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests