error codes on ipoker

Any support related posts should go here.

error codes on ipoker

Postby Robbiebox » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:10 pm

My PTO was working fine but last couple of days it has sarted to give me two error messages when I try to import my hand histories.
One box(PowerBuilder Application Execution Error (R0006)) comes up saying~
Application terminated.
Error:Invalid DataWindow row/column specified at line 144 in function of_summary of object n_cst_import_ipn.


and when I close that box another one pops up saying~
Application terminated.
Error:Null object reference at line 27 in destructor event of object n_cst_appvars.


I have lots of (442 hh) files in my hh folder even though I have the 'move processed files' box ticked and I have only played Omaha.

I am using PTO verion 1.13.02 and using the PokerPlex client on ipoker.

Can you help?
Robbiebox
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:53 am

Re: error codes on ipoker

Postby ptrack mike » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:43 pm

Try to isolate which one of the iPoker hand files that is causing that error and email the .xml file to me: mike_at_pokertracker.com

The files probably aren't moving because the program is crashing during the import process. Once we get that figured out you should be able to import the hands and when you close the auto-import window the files will move.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: error codes on ipoker

Postby Robbiebox » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:19 pm

How do I isolate the hand file that is causing the error?
Robbiebox
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:53 am

Re: error codes on ipoker

Postby ptrack mike » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:04 pm

Use File > Import Hand Histories / Tournament Summaries and import a few .xml files at a time until you see the error. Try to keep track of the ones you already imported successfully.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm


Return to PTO Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests