Hud stops working on ipoker when moving table

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Hud stops working on ipoker when moving table

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jan 16, 2025 10:46 am

SyNLaY wrote:I was about to open a new post but I found this one and my problem is exactly the same; while playing on ipoker, every time I am moved to another table or I rebuy in the same tournament my HUD disappears.
Some time ago this was fixed stoping and starting again the hand import but now not even that works, I have to close and re-open PT4.
I am running the latest version (4.18.5) although this also happened with previous versions.

If you are on a french iPoker site then update to the PokerTracker 4 version posted here. If that is not applicable to you or if it doesn't change anything then turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue you've described, take a screenshot and then create a support bundle via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4. When that file has been saved attach your support bundle and screenshot to a Support Ticket where a technician can follow up with you.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17070
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Previous

Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests