PT4 DB Query to Python
Hi!
I want to analyse some of my data in python using pandas. Is there a way I can use the PT4 DB to import into python?
I can import the raw HH's but I assume PT4 manipulates that data into SEQL or something a catergories it nicely?
Can I then query that DB to do my analysis in python instead of PT4 so I can do some advanced analysis.
Thanks in advance!
I want to analyse some of my data in python using pandas. Is there a way I can use the PT4 DB to import into python?
I can import the raw HH's but I assume PT4 manipulates that data into SEQL or something a catergories it nicely?
Can I then query that DB to do my analysis in python instead of PT4 so I can do some advanced analysis.
Thanks in advance!
