Page 1 of 1

Issue

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2024 4:48 pm
by Trafolda90
Hi!

When I filter my stats by session, I have a record of around 175k hands, and sessions from all months back to august are shown:

pt1.JPG
Group By set to Session
(79.99 KiB) Downloaded 3180 times



But then I only change the "Group By" to "Date", only two dates are shown:

pt2.JPG
Group By set to Date
(37.25 KiB) Downloaded 3230 times


I have no other filter applied, I just switch to "Date".

Any idea what this could be?

Thanks in advance

Re: Issue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2024 6:42 am
by Flag_Hippo
Your report is drilled down into the month of October so you are only seeing data for the days in that month. If you click where it says 'Back to Summary By Date' (the vertical writing) it will return the report to the month grouping.