New Computer

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

New Computer

Postby SilverFerret » Sat Dec 28, 2024 12:58 pm

I found what I believe the answer is in a previous post but the post was from 2012 so I'll ask to make sure.
I've purchased a new computer and will want to install PT4. The previous post said uninstalling from previous computer will free up license for the new computer. Is this correct.
I guess I should also ask, where do I find the license info before I uninstall from the old laptop?
Thanks, Jim
SilverFerret
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 6:05 pm

Re: New Computer

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Dec 29, 2024 7:49 am

That's correct. You can access your PokerTracker registration code by signing into your PokerTracker.com account and visiting your My Licenses page. I have also sent a copy of your original PokerTracker order confirmation email containing your PokerTracker registration code in a separate email to your registered email address.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: New Computer

Postby SilverFerret » Sun Dec 29, 2024 9:55 am

Thanks a bunch, Jim
SilverFerret
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 6:05 pm


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: sirsuckalot and 22 guests