Page 1 of 1

New Computer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2024 12:58 pm
by SilverFerret
I found what I believe the answer is in a previous post but the post was from 2012 so I'll ask to make sure.
I've purchased a new computer and will want to install PT4. The previous post said uninstalling from previous computer will free up license for the new computer. Is this correct.
I guess I should also ask, where do I find the license info before I uninstall from the old laptop?
Thanks, Jim

Re: New Computer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2024 7:49 am
by Flag_Hippo
That's correct. You can access your PokerTracker registration code by signing into your PokerTracker.com account and visiting your My Licenses page. I have also sent a copy of your original PokerTracker order confirmation email containing your PokerTracker registration code in a separate email to your registered email address.

Re: New Computer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2024 9:55 am
by SilverFerret
Thanks a bunch, Jim