Page 1 of 1

What are my opponents seeing about me?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2025 8:28 am
by YZinger66
HI there, just downloaded PT4 and am getting to grips with the whole HUD approach. As I'm only a few weeks into playing poker my own stats are pretty crap, which led me to wondering -
Is there a way (in the PT4 interface) where I can see what an opponent's HUD will say about me? Preferably without having to enter a game (I assume when in a game my own HUD numbers will appear too?).
I expect that knowing what other players are assuming about me is something of a useful advantage?

Many thanks and apologies if every newcomer asks this. I did use the search bar to look for previous questions like this but couldn't find any.
ZZinger66

Re: What are my opponents seeing about me?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2025 2:23 pm
by Flag_Hippo
That will require custom vs Hero statistics which PokerTracker 4 does not have by default. Some of our Premium partners (like PokerProHuds among others) may sell these kinds of stats and there is also a thread on creating stats vs hero here. Bear in mind that when you are playing at a table you will not know which of your opponents are using trackers and if they are how many hands they have on you or which types of HUD filters they may or may not be using so PokerTracker 4 shows statistics which indicate your current table image. You can see your lifetime stats in the Replayer (via the 'Options' button) or in your PokerTracker 4 reports and once you've built up a good number of hands these won't change much from session to session but your image at each individual table may vary considerably depending on the cards you've been dealt or your opponents.