filtering hands question

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

filtering hands question

Postby griffith_white » Sun Jan 26, 2025 1:28 am

Hi guys I have a little problem I am obviously doing something super wrong so I am trying to filter
all hands when player called with specific hands against 3b on UTG but I want to remove all
hands when he was min clicked so I want 3b to be x3 or bigger but when I add that filter
nothing shows up(and there are obviously many hands that match). Here are the filters
working filter without sizing.jpg
(62.92 KiB) Downloaded 1756 times

this one is working without sizing
not working filter.jpg
(70.76 KiB) Downloaded 1750 times

this one is not returning any results ( i tried also with 2 other version of bet sizing filters)
griffith_white
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:50 am

Re: filtering hands question

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jan 26, 2025 7:05 am

Those filters are specific to the player(s) you are filtering for and they cannot both call a 3bet and make a 3bet in the same hand. You should be filtering via 'Preflop Actions Encountered With Sizes' instead of 'Preflop Bet Sizing'. Also please note that the size of the raise faced filters is based on the amount the players needs to call.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17064
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: filtering hands question

Postby griffith_white » Mon Jan 27, 2025 4:00 am

I understand thank you. Is it also possible to filter villain position ? I found only option for being in or out of position ? For example can I filter every time utg called a 3bet against middle position ?
griffith_white
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:50 am

Re: filtering hands question

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jan 27, 2025 7:27 am

You can filter for the position of the villain 3 betting via 'Hand Details -> Player Position -> Preflop -> Position of 3Bettor'.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17064
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests