Page 1 of 1

Problem with tournament results

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2025 5:24 pm
by late
I just bought PT4 a few days ago, and have a problem with it tracking my tournament results/stats on iPoker completely wrong. Last 2 days I've been playing poker with PT4 tracking the hands it shows my C net won is -184.40euros, when in reality it should be like +80 euros. Why is it not tracking the results right and how to fix this?

Re: Problem with tournament results

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2025 6:36 am
by Flag_Hippo
Are any of your 'My Currency' results inverted when compared to the result in 'Game Currency? If that's the case then go to 'Database -> Currency', select any sessions/tournaments which have an exchange rate of -1 and click the 'Set Rates' button to fetch the correct exchange rates. Note that you can select a range of rows by holding shift and clicking the start/end and you can also select multiple ones individually by holding CTRL and selecting.

This situation normally occurs when the timezone is configured incorrectly for iPoker as their hand histories do not specify what timezone is being used so you should set the time in the iPoker lobby to server time and not your local time. Then in PokerTracker 4 go to 'Configure > Sites & Import Options > iPoker' and select the skin you play at, or if it isn't listed one which uses the same server timezone as your skin. That should mean that the hands import as the correct time, and that should avoid problems with retrieving the exchange rates for future sessions.

Re: Problem with tournament results

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2025 5:47 pm
by late
I have set My Currency to euro and I only play on euro sites. I play on 2 iPoker sites, Veikkaus Poker (finnish site) and Coolbet. On Veikkaus Poker I can only set the time zone to EET which is the local time. On Coolbet I can choose from local and CET. So what should I do?

Re: Problem with tournament results

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2025 6:37 pm
by late
I also noticed that in the "Play Poker" window bottom left in Import Status it shows Hands 1488, Errors 1, Duplicates 361 and Tournament Summaries 0, even though I just finished playing a session of about 15 tournaments with PT4 "Get hands while playing" on. Why is this and what does the duplicates and Errors mean, and why is the tournament summaries 0?

Re: Problem with tournament results

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2025 5:32 am
by Flag_Hippo
late wrote:I have set My Currency to euro and I only play on euro sites.

In 'Database -> Currency' do you have any sessions/tournaments with an exchange rate of -1? If you do select any sessions/tournaments which have an exchange rate of -1 and click the 'Set Rates' button to fetch the correct exchange rates.
late wrote:I play on 2 iPoker sites, Veikkaus Poker (finnish site) and Coolbet. On Veikkaus Poker I can only set the time zone to EET which is the local time. On Coolbet I can choose from local and CET. So what should I do?

You will need to set EET for Veikkaus and CET for Coolbet and then in PokerTracker 4 change the server timezone as required for the skin you are going to play on.
late wrote:I also noticed that in the "Play Poker" window bottom left in Import Status it shows Hands 1488, Errors 1, Duplicates 361 and Tournament Summaries 0, even though I just finished playing a session of about 15 tournaments with PT4 "Get hands while playing" on. Why is this and what does the duplicates and Errors mean, and why is the tournament summaries 0?

Tournament summaries are files which are separate from hand history files but not every poker site provides these. Duplicates are hands that have already been imported into your database and are being skipped. Duplicates shouldn't be happening when using 'Play Poker -> Get Hands While Playing' so that inidicates a possible configuration and/or database issue. So we can find out what's causing that please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue with 'Play Poker -> Get Hands While Playing' active and then create a support bundle via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4. When that file has been saved attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket.

Re: Problem with tournament results

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2025 3:03 pm
by late
I don't think any have -1 exchange rate, this is what it looks like. *edit it does not let me upload a screenshot
What do you mean with "reproduce this issue" exactly? Should I enable logging, restart pt4, press "get hands while playing" and then play some tournaments? If so, I'll do that next time I'll play a session. If I don't have to play for it to reproduce the issue then I can do it anytime.

Re: Problem with tournament results

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2025 5:48 am
by Flag_Hippo
late wrote:What do you mean with "reproduce this issue" exactly? Should I enable logging, restart pt4, press "get hands while playing" and then play some tournaments? If so, I'll do that next time I'll play a session. If I don't have to play for it to reproduce the issue then I can do it anytime.

With logging enabled then when you start seeing duplicates being reported create the support bundle and attach that to a Support Ticket.

Re: Problem with tournament results

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2025 9:03 pm
by late
Flag_Hippo wrote:
late wrote:What do you mean with "reproduce this issue" exactly? Should I enable logging, restart pt4, press "get hands while playing" and then play some tournaments? If so, I'll do that next time I'll play a session. If I don't have to play for it to reproduce the issue then I can do it anytime.

With logging enabled then when you start seeing duplicates being reported create the support bundle and attach that to a Support Ticket.

I played a session, didn't get duplicates anymore but the main problem of tournament stats being tracked wrong still remains.

Re: Problem with tournament results

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2025 5:49 am
by Flag_Hippo
Can you please send us information detailing this to us via a Support Ticket and attach a relevant sample of hand history files from your poker site to the ticket. In the meantime for any tournaments with incorrect data you can update the information manually in PokerTracker 4 using the Tournament Results window:

Guide: Updating Tournament Information Manually