Remove Notecaddy

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Remove Notecaddy

Postby Tinman9956 » Tue Mar 25, 2025 4:32 pm

I've upgraded to SQL Ver 16.6 and since Notecaddy does not function with this version, could you remove Notecaddy and all Notecaddy stats from PT4 for me. I'm posting here because I'm not sure how often the Notecaddy forum is checked. I posted a topic on the 17th and have not had a reply. Thank You.
Tinman9956
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:29 pm

Re: Remove Notecaddy

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Mar 26, 2025 10:28 am

I cannot unlink your NoteCaddy from PokerTracker 4 but if you send this request via a Support Ticket then that can get actioned for you.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests