Not tracking/importing Active Tables correctly?
Hey, since yesterday I've had a few problems with my PT4, i think the problems started to appear after I've updated to the newest version which it had been reminding me to do for a while now? (Not 100% certain on that tough)
Sometimes the HUD does not show up on all tables, or not for all players on a table. Also it seems like PT4 is not tracking/importing all tables correctly? For instance on Pokerstars Zoom I played on Halley and Halley#2, but it seems to just import the Hands from Halley, not Halley#2? Or is that how it is supposed to be, since those two tables are within the same "pool"?
https://imgur.com/a/HIWSlmP
Thanks for any help!
Sometimes the HUD does not show up on all tables, or not for all players on a table. Also it seems like PT4 is not tracking/importing all tables correctly? For instance on Pokerstars Zoom I played on Halley and Halley#2, but it seems to just import the Hands from Halley, not Halley#2? Or is that how it is supposed to be, since those two tables are within the same "pool"?
https://imgur.com/a/HIWSlmP
Thanks for any help!
