Page 1 of 1

Hands import error after update

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2025 6:44 am
by vasyavoron
I have 2 PCs. After updating version 4.18.5 to 4.18.12, hands stopped importing from the file. On the PC on which I did not update the version, hands are imported correctly, on the updated one - not. How can i fix it?

Re: Hands import error after update

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2025 8:54 am
by Flag_Hippo
Can you please provide some further details. Where are these hands from and if they are generating import errors/warnings what do they say? I also see that you have very recently purchased PokerTracker 4 so I am not sure why you would have been on an older version such as PokerTracker v4.18.5. Your license is for Holdem - Small Stakes so if you were using a different license before then that may not have had the stake restriction your current license has.

Re: Hands import error after update

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2025 4:38 pm
by vasyavoron
Flag_Hippo wrote:Can you please provide some further details. Where are these hands from and if they are generating import errors/warnings what do they say? I also see that you have very recently purchased PokerTracker 4 so I am not sure why you would have been on an older version such as PokerTracker v4.18.5. Your license is for Holdem - Small Stakes so if you were using a different license before then that may not have had the stake restriction your current license has.



My previous license was used from another account.
Then, I did not use the program for a year and now created a new account. There are few errors, and the processing takes 1 second, it's just like the file is not readable. I import hands from the limit nl25.

Re: Hands import error after update

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2025 5:25 am
by Flag_Hippo
In that case can you please zip/compress that file and attach it to a Support Ticket so we can take a look at this. Thank you.