Replayer problems

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Replayer problems

Postby jiazu » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:32 pm

I'm having some trouble trying to get the replayer to play hands. I made a little screen recording to illustrate the problem.
jiazu
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:46 pm

Re: Replayer problems

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:31 am

The issue seems to be related to MicroGaming hands. I'm seeing the same thing and I will report it to the development team to be fixed.
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. MicroGaming support was added just before the initial beta release so if you notice any other issues please do let us know - we don't have all that many MG players so your feedback will be really useful!
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Replayer problems

Postby jiazu » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:23 am

Sure, just let me know what I can do to help!
jiazu
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:46 pm

Re: Replayer problems

Postby jiazu » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:19 pm

Another problem that also seems to be particular to MG, is hands appearing twice:

[ img ]
jiazu
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:46 pm

Re: Replayer problems

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:57 pm

I don't see that behaviour - do you see that for all hands or just sometimes?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Replayer problems

Postby jiazu » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:02 pm

Oh I'm sorry, it appears that was actually on iPoker. I do get this consistently. Here's another screenshot:

[ img ]
jiazu
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:46 pm

Re: Replayer problems

Postby jiazu » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:16 pm

MG doesn't currently have this issue. Tried several times, works fine.
jiazu
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:46 pm

Re: Replayer problems

Postby jiazu » Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:42 pm

jiazu wrote:I'm having some trouble trying to get the replayer to play hands. I made a little screen recording to illustrate the problem.
This has been solved in the latest update (4.01.3BETA) :)
jiazu
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:46 pm

Re: Replayer problems

Postby jiazu » Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:50 pm

jiazu wrote:Oh I'm sorry, it appears that was actually on iPoker. I do get this consistently. Here's another screenshot:

[ img ]

This problem still remains though.
jiazu
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:46 pm

Re: Replayer problems

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:58 am

Thanks for the update and confirmation - I'll check out the remaining issue.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests