Page 1 of 1

Graph clicking behaviour

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:21 pm
by random
I love the whole idea of zoomable and clickable graph but I am finding its use very limited at this time.

"Zooming" to select a range of hands works fine, but clicking on the other hand not so much. I find it impossible to find the right hand even when i am zoomed in to max.

I don't know if this is doable, but my suggestion would be, that instead of directly opening the hand history (most of the times wrong one!!), hand would get highlighted in the table bellow and its 5-10 neighbors shown with it. That way we wouldn't waste time trying to click the exact hand. This could work on Statistics and Results tabs.

Inside "Graph" tab, if neighbor hands would get loaded into Replayer together with the hand, that could work as well since table is not shown there.

Maybe if we are zoomed close enough, there could be a pop up with holecards and net won/loss, then selecting right hand would get easier.

Re: Graph clicking behaviour

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:12 am
by WhiteRider
I like that idea! I'll make sure the devs see this - thanks.

Re: Graph clicking behaviour

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:39 am
by random
Another thing to consider would be to add some "intelligence" to hand selecting with a click and automatically select hand with biggest bb won or loss in the neighborhood. Still previous hands should be loaded so we can get some insight if someone just lost a big pot in last orbit for example.

Re: Graph clicking behaviour

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:46 pm
by kraada
Your suggestions are definitely interesting - but one thing you might not have noticed is that in the right click menu on the hands report you can click "Replay All Hands In Report" - so if you zoom to a section of the graph you can replay all of those hands by right clicking in the hands section below.