Page 1 of 1

PT4 thinks I'm observing pstars while playing, also slowww

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:40 pm
by Fatalerror
Ever since the last beta update and database upgrade I've been having 2 problems with PT4, the 1st is that hand history import is painfully slow and the HUD is even slower to pop up, If i let my session run for an hour or 2 and then run import it seems to take in hands at about 1-2/sec, about 10x slower than pt3 used to (i have a fast computer with 16 gigs ram and SSD) and it takes a solid 10 minutes before all the tables. Also been getting an error after a while running that I've imported the maximum allowable number of observed hands when not observing any tables, after this happens many tables will show stats only for 10-15 hands per person

Re: PT4 thinks I'm observing pstars while playing, also slow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:26 pm
by Fatalerror
to be clear about the slowness of the hud if i've got 6 tables i'll get the first one after about 4-5 minutes and then wait a minute each for the rest

Re: PT4 thinks I'm observing pstars while playing, also slow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:33 am
by WhiteRider
That shouldn't be the case.
Please reproduce your problem and then attach the PokerTracker4.log file from C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\ (which you can access from the PT4 File menu) to a Support Ticket so that we can see where the delays are coming from.