Filters: Preflop Opportunities (Face 4b)

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Filters: Preflop Opportunities (Face 4b)

Postby kydechuk01 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:53 pm

I didnt found how to make exact single filter: Face Preflop 4Bet+. May be I'm just missing it?

I go to the Filters>Action and Opportunities> and there is only "Reraise Opportunity: 5Bet+ (Facing 4Bets or Greater)", but it not covers all situations without additional filters. If one of the villains goes all-in we may have choice to 5Bet in one situation and may have no choice in another.

Can you add simple "Face 2B/3B/3B+/4B/4B+ Preflop" filters?
kydechuk01
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:30 am
Location: Russia

Re: Filters: Preflop Opportunities (Face 4b)

Postby kraada » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:52 pm

I will make certain to raise this point with the appropriate people.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Filters: Preflop Opportunities (Face 4b)

Postby kydechuk01 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:54 pm

kraada wrote:I will make certain to raise this point with the appropriate people.


Hi! I want to up this topic.

Can you add simple "Face Preflop 2B, 3B, 3B+, 4B, 4B+ " filters to the Preflop Opportunities section?
kydechuk01
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:30 am
Location: Russia

Re: Filters: Preflop Opportunities (Face 4b)

Postby kraada » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:28 am

I will remind the developers about this request.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests