IGT/Entraction preferred seating

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

IGT/Entraction preferred seating

Postby Baggers59 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:51 pm

Just wondering if hud support will be added for the new 'preferred seating' option on Entraction network.

Also, I know this has been mentioned before but the hud stats that are supposed to show up for hero only are still not working correctly i.e. they show up different players' stats on each hand.
Baggers59
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:33 pm

Re: IGT/Entraction preferred seating

Postby kraada » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:26 pm

I'm not certain but I'll make a note to talk to the development team about it on your behalf.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests