Sizes

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Sizes

Postby infromthecold » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:19 pm

Hi Guys
PT4 Nice job, i have a couple of issues and one can be fixed by adding a feature, the standard hud text and hole card sizes are way , way too big.. even on the small font settings, i looked for a way to scale them but there is nothing may be i missed it.

Anyhow now you have the vector scaling feature which is awesome , you could have a slider that allows the user to set the base scale. like a global setting, then the user can scale it to the size they want

Obviously each object would have to be scaled in at its local point not relative to the size of the screen

I am surprised that you have not got this already

T
infromthecold
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:11 am

Re: Sizes

Postby kraada » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:07 pm

Thank you for your kind words. I'll make a note of these requests and bring them up to the development team at the appropriate time on your behalf.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Sizes

Postby shuttle » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:29 pm

If there is some possibility of setting the scaling size of the hud as a user setting that would be fantastic. At the moment the hud is too big on my tables for my liking and is covering too much of the screen.
PT4 has been fantastic so far, the support for zoom this quickly has definitely been appreciated!
shuttle
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:36 am

Re: Sizes

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:54 am

That suggestion has been made to the development team, but there shouldn't be a case where the HUD is much too big for the table.

What site are you playing at?
Are you using any small or mini-view tables?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Sizes

Postby shuttle » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:30 am

I'm playing zoom nl on pokerstars with version 4.01.13beta and as far as I can tell with the smallest possible font size selected the hud is still too big for my liking. Now I'm not entirely sure if I have exhausted the possible places to search for these options, so let me know if there is something I missed, I have padding set to 0 and the font size as Tahoma size 8.
shuttle
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:36 am

Re: Sizes

Postby kraada » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:06 am

You can go smaller than 8, you just need to type in the size you want in the box - I just checked and 6 does work fine if you have the eyes for it.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Sizes

Postby sandart » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:21 pm

Yes u can make a smaller fontsize, but with a note icon in the hud the padding/margin around is still the same.
And its waay too large, probably because of the rounded corners that is in pt4.
I play 9-12 tables on a 1080p 24" screen, i cant test pt4 the hud is simply taking too much of the space on the tables when they are min sized. And i only use 1 line with 4 stats and a note icon.
Im fine with 90 degree corners, can u make this an option or fix it some other way?
sandart
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:31 am

Re: Sizes

Postby kraada » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:08 am

We are not adding new features at this time as we are currently working to stabilize PT4 for a commercial release.

I'll make a note of your request though I have one idea for you to try - if the space around the note icon is a problem for you, have you tried making a second group with just the note icon and one other stat? You can make a vertical box that way and/or you could split it up and put it elsewhere around the player pod, and that may give you the flexibility you need in order to make things work well for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Sizes

Postby sandart » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:26 am

thanks, yea it helps a little bit, a pixel or two :) But still a lot of wasted space devoured by the ever expanding hud.

I'll stick with pt3 for now until theres a feature or fix for this.
sandart
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:31 am

Re: Sizes

Postby sandart » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:08 pm

Hi again.. would really like to try PT4, and wondering about if this has been fixed? I guess I still have the 30 day trial, but dont want to use my trial if this is still a issue.
sandart
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:31 am

Next

Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest