Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.
Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators
by KinitoBW » Fri Nov 01, 2024 5:04 pm
Hello,
Im trying to create a report where I can filter my game vs specific villains in BB (regs) (playing Spins)
I need to know the expresion filter, if it exist something like for example Villain in BB nickname = Nickname.
If I play from de SB I used the stat "winner" but sometimes when Im the winner of the pot I cannot filter good because the looser could be a fish.
I hope you can understand what im looking for :)
Best regards!
-
KinitoBW
-
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:36 am
by Flag_Hippo » Sat Nov 02, 2024 7:24 am
- Code: Select all
tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT thps.id_hand from tourney_hand_player_statistics thps, player p where thps.position = 8 and thps.id_player = p.id_player and p.player_name = 'Villain')
When using this expression filter replace Villain with the screen name and leave the single quotes - those are needed.
-
Flag_Hippo
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 17062
- Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am
by KinitoBW » Sat Nov 02, 2024 6:54 pm
Thanks a lot! It works perfect!
-
KinitoBW
-
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:36 am
Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests