Stuggling with Quick Filters [BxB]

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Stuggling with Quick Filters [BxB]

Postby Eldemar895 » Wed Dec 25, 2024 2:58 am

Hey all, I really struggle with creating BxB quick filter for situations when hero was PFA OOP and IP in single raised pot (I want to create two separate filters). Quick filters at the beginning seems not as qucik and easy as their name suggests :D . The best filter I managed to create so far is this one:

(Voluntary Put Money In Pot) AND (Raised Preflop Any 2Bet)
AND
Bet Flop Continuation Bet
AND
First Turn Action Check
AND
NOT(Second Turn Action Any Action)

The problem with this filter is that it shows either situations when hero OOP and IP, also sometimes it catches limp pots when I iso from SB

Could you help me please with this? I really want to create those filters, and I'd be very grateful for your help
Eldemar895
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:41 pm

Re: Stuggling with Quick Filters [BxB]

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Dec 26, 2024 8:20 am

You can filter for being IP or OOP on the flop via 'Hand Details -> Player Position -> Flop'.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests